food interaction for PRAZOCIP XL
alcohol interaction for PRAZOCIP XL
pregnancy interaction for PRAZOCIP XL
lactation interaction for PRAZOCIP XL
medicine interaction for PRAZOCIP XL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PRAZOCIP XL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PRAZOCIP XL 5 MG TABLET
Patients taking PRAZOCIP XL 5 MG TABLET
- 54%Twice A Day
- 42%Once A Day
- 4%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR PRAZOCIP XL
- MINIPRESS XL 5 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 12.97/tabletRs. 389.14pay 115% more per tablet
- PRAZOPILL XL 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95pay 58% more per tablet
- PRAZOLIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)C M R Life SciencesRs. 6.30/tabletRs. 63pay 4% more per tablet
- RESPLEND 5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Gold LineRs. 9.66/tabletRs. 96.60pay 60% more per tablet
- PRAZOSIN 5MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Jan AushadhiRs. 1.76/tabletRs. 26.40save 71% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PRAZOCIP XL
- The drug can cause dizziness, drowziness or nausea. Consult your doctor, if these side effects do not improve.
- Take the drug with food or at bedtime to avoid side effects.
- Check your blood pressure 1 week after starting this drug and consult your doctor, if it has not improved.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machinery after taking prazosin.
Frequently asked questions FOR PRAZOCIP XL
Q. What is minipress xl?
Minipress XL is a brand (proprietary) name of prazosin drug. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q. Is prazosin an opiate, narcotic, benzodiazepine, or beta-blocker?
No. Prazosin is not narcotic. It doesn't belong to opiate, benzodiazepine or beta blocker class. Prazosin is an alpha blocker used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q. Is prazosin safe?
Prazosin is generally well tolerated. Self-medication is always harmful, so it should be used only under the guidance and recommendations of a doctor
Q. Is prazosin addictive?
No. Prazosin does not have habit forming potential.