food interaction for PRATHAM
alcohol interaction for PRATHAM
pregnancy interaction for PRATHAM
lactation interaction for PRATHAM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PRATHAM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PRATHAM
- AZEE 100MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.78/tablet dtRs. 17.33pay 1% more per tablet dt
- ZATHRIN 100 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)FDC LtdRs. 5.75/tablet dtRs. 17.25same price
- AZIBEST 100 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Blue Cross Laboratories LtdRs. 5.83/tablet dtRs. 17.50pay 2% more per tablet dt
- LAZ 100 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 4.73/tablet dtRs. 14.20save 17% more per tablet dt
- AZIBACT KID 100 MG TABLET DT(3 tablet dt in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.95/tablet dtRs. 17.86pay 4% more per tablet dt
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for PRATHAM
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for PRATHAM
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.