food interaction for POLARES
alcohol interaction for POLARES
pregnancy interaction for POLARES
lactation interaction for POLARES
medicine interaction for POLARES
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR POLARES
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR POLARES
- GUDCEF 25 MG DROP(10 ML drop in packet)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 4.80/ML of dropRs. 48save 14% more per ML of drop
- OXIPOD 25 MG DROP(10 ML drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 5.60/ML of dropRs. 56pay 1% more per ML of drop
- MACPOD DROP(10 ML drop in packet)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.25/ML of dropRs. 52.50save 6% more per ML of drop
- OPOX 25MG DROPS(10 ML drop in packet)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 4.25/ML of dropRs. 42.50save 24% more per ML of drop
- BACTOGARD 25 MG DROP(10 ML drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 5.39/ML of dropRs. 53.94save 3% more per ML of drop
Expert advice FOR POLARES
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions FOR POLARES
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q. Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.