food interaction for PLAVIX
alcohol interaction for PLAVIX
pregnancy interaction for PLAVIX
lactation interaction for PLAVIX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PLAVIX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET
Patients taking PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET
- 82%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
- 1%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for PLAVIX
- CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 85save 16% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39save 2% more per tablet
- CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 101.43same price
- CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 71.82save 29% more per tablet
- PREVA 75 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.26/tabletRs. 42.65save 37% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for PLAVIX
Frequently asked questions for PLAVIX
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.