SALT INFORMATIONEplerenone(25 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Low blood pressure with change of position, Fainting, High levels of potassium in blood, Uncontrolled heartbeat, Muscle cramp, Increase in blood levels of creatinine, Joints or bones, Levels of sodium in blood, High blood levels of fats, Heart failure involving the left side of the heart, Inflammation of kidneys, Infection, Fast, Increase in blood levels of urea, Excessive sweating, Abnormal blood counts, Dizziness, Low blood pressure, Muscular Disorders, Decrease in blood levels of glucose, Dehydration, Sore throat, Thyroid problems, Heart attack, Pain in muscles, Weakness, Headache, Itching of skin, Vomiting, Enlargement of breasts in men, Feeling of discomfort
- EPTUS 25 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 26.97/tabletRs. 269.68pay 87% more per tablet
- EPLINICE 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 27/tabletRs. 270pay 88% more per tablet
- EXINIA 25MG TABLET(7 tablet in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 16.62/tabletRs. 116.35pay 15% more per tablet
- EPLERAN 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 24/tabletRs. 240pay 67% more per tablet
- Do consult your doctor before taking eplerenone if you have kidney or liver disease; high blood levels of fats (cholesterol and triglycerides); or diabetes.
- Do not use eplerenone if you have very high blood levels of potassium or severe kidney problems.
- Use of eplerenone is not recommended in children.
- Do not stop taking eplerenone without consulting your doctor.
- If you forget to take a dose of eplerenone, take it as soon as you remember (keeping a gap of at least 12 hours between two consecutive doses). Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Do consult your doctor before taking eplerenone, if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.