food interaction for PHYTO K 1
alcohol interaction for PHYTO K 1
pregnancy interaction for PHYTO K 1
lactation interaction for PHYTO K 1
SALT INFORMATION for PHYTO K 1
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PHYTO K 1
- KENADION 1MG INJECTION 0.5 ML(10 injections in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 13/injectionRs. 130save 84% more per injection
- K WIN 1 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 16.80/ML of injectionRs. 16.80save 80% more per ML of injection
- INJEK 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15save 82% more per ML of injection
- KIP 1MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)DWD Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15/ML of injectionRs. 15save 82% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for PHYTO K 1
- Do not take phytomenadione tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to phytomenadione or any of the other ingredients of phytomenadione formulation.
- Do not use phytomenadione if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency (disorder in which the red blood cells are destroyed faster leading to anemia).
- Do not use it as antidote for heparin.
Frequently asked questions for PHYTO K 1
Q.What is phytomenadione used for?
Phytomenadione is used to treat bleeding (hemorrhage or threatened hemorrhage), associated with a low blood level of prothrombin or factor VII
Q.How does phytomenadione work?
It works by preventing the bleeding after the use of blood thinning medications (anticoagulants).