food interaction for PHYLLOCONTIN
alcohol interaction for PHYLLOCONTIN
pregnancy interaction for PHYLLOCONTIN
lactation interaction for PHYLLOCONTIN
medicine interaction for PHYLLOCONTIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PHYLLOCONTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PHYLLOCONTINNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR PHYLLOCONTIN
- Do not start and continue aminophylline and consult your doctor:if you are above 65 years; have a heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Do not take aminophylline if you are already taking medication for asthma or COPD or cough.
- Avoid smoking / alcohol while taking aminophylline.
- Do not take aminophylline if you have glaucoma (raised pressure in eye); thyroid disease; seizure or any mental disorders.
- Do not take aminophylline if you are suffering from a virus infection, such as flu or have recently had a flu injection.
- Avoid using aminophylline if if you are pregnant and planning to become pregnant or taking pills to avoid pregnancy.
Frequently asked questions FOR PHYLLOCONTIN
Q. Is aminophylline a steroid/ an antibiotic?
Aminophylline is not a steroid or antibiotic, it belongs to xanthine derivatives class of medications
Q. Is aminophylline same as theophylline?
No. Aminophylline is a complex of theophylline and ethylenediamine
Q. Does aminophylline cause dyspnea/ diuresis/ bradycardia/ tachycardia?
Aminophylline is known to cause dyspnea, diuresis or tachycardia. However, it does not cause bradycardia. Consult your doctor, if you experience any side effects.