food interaction for PHENIRAMINE 25MG TABLET
alcohol interaction for PHENIRAMINE 25MG TABLET
pregnancy interaction for PHENIRAMINE 25MG TABLET
lactation interaction for PHENIRAMINE 25MG TABLET
SALT INFORMATION for PHENIRAMINE 25MG TABLET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PHENIRAMINE 25MG TABLET
- AVIL 25 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 0.41/tabletRs. 6.21pay 34% more per tablet
- ERALET 25MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Maxzimaa Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.Rs. 1.27/tabletRs. 19pay 309% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for PHENIRAMINE 25MG TABLET
- Do not start or continue the pheniramine tablets If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to pheniramine or any of the other ingredients of pheniramine tablet.
- Do not start or continue the pheniramine tablets if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking pheniramine if you feel drowsy.
- Use alcohol cautiously. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness while taking this medication.
Frequently asked questions for PHENIRAMINE 25MG TABLET
Q.Is pheniramine maleate addictive/ steroid?
At prescribed dose and duration, pheniramine is not addictive. It is antihistaminic drug and not a steroid
Q.What is pheniramine maleate used for?
Pheniramine maleate is used for the treatment of allergic symptoms such as sneezing, runny and itchy nose, eye irritation and other symptoms of allergy and hay fever
Q.Does pheniramine work?
Pheniramine works if used at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of allergic symptoms as advised by your doctor.