food interaction for PERCIN
alcohol interaction for PERCIN
pregnancy interaction for PERCIN
lactation interaction for PERCIN
Avoid Percin 600 mg tablet with dairy products such as milk, cheese, curd, butter, paneer and ice cream.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PERCIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PERCIN 600 MG TABLET
Patients taking PERCIN 600 MG TABLET
- 84%Once A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for PERCIN
- PRULIN 600 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 60/tabletRs. 300save 21% more per tablet
- PUNOX 600 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 78.80/tabletRs. 394pay 4% more per tablet
- PRUFLOX 600 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 63.80/tabletRs. 319save 15% more per tablet
- RULIZO 600 MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 59.20/tabletRs. 296save 22% more per tablet
- PRULIBACT 600MG TABLET(5 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 57.60/tabletRs. 288save 24% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for PERCIN
- Do not start or continue the prulifloxacin tablet if you are allergic to prulifloxacin or any of the its ingredients.
- Do not take prulifloxacin if you have history of tendon diseases related to administration of quinolones.
- Do not take prulifloxacin if you have celiac disease (hypersensitivity to gluten for small intestine, leading to difficulty in digesting food).
- Avoid using prulifloxacin if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Avoid use in elderly patients (risk of tendon damage).
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or UV rays.
- Do not use for prolonged duration, as it may result in development of drug-resistant bacteria.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of following disease conditions: G6PD deficiency fits (seizures), low potassium and calcium in the blood, rhythm disorders, kidney problems.
Frequently asked questions for PERCIN
Q.Prulifloxacin is used for?
Prulifloxacin is used to treat acute uncomplicated lower urinary tract infections (simple cystits) and complicated lower urinary tract infections. It is also used to treat severe symptoms of chronic inflammation of the air passages (bronchitis).Patient should follow the advice of doctor regarding its use.