food interaction for PEPTICA Z
alcohol interaction for PEPTICA Z
pregnancy interaction for PEPTICA Z
lactation interaction for PEPTICA Z
Avoid Peptica z 20 mg capsule with acidic food and beverages such as sugar, certain dairy products, fish, processed foods, fresh meats and processed meats,sodas and other sweetened beverages.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PEPTICA Z
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PEPTICA Z
- RABIPLUS 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Wanbury LtdRs. 8.20/capsuleRs. 82save 39% more per capsule
- ACERA 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.90/capsuleRs. 59save 56% more per capsule
- OSTEOCID 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Wanbury LtdRs. 8.25/capsuleRs. 82.50save 39% more per capsule
- RBSON 20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.81/capsuleRs. 18.12save 87% more per capsule
- OLEZ 20MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Dr. Johns Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 6.35/capsuleRs. 63.50save 53% more per capsule
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for PEPTICA Z
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Rabeprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Rabeprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Rabeprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Rabeprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions for PEPTICA Z
Q.Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q.Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q.Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q.Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.