food interaction for PEGRED
alcohol interaction for PEGRED
pregnancy interaction for PEGRED
lactation interaction for PEGRED
SALT INFORMATION FOR PEGRED
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PEGRED 17GM POWDER
Patients taking PEGRED 17GM POWDER
- 85%Once A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR PEGRED
- PEGMOVE 121.1GM POWDER(119 GM powder in box)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 1.39/GM of powderRs. 165save 14% more per GM of powder
Expert advice FOR PEGRED
- Avoid taking a Polyethylene Glycol for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Together with Polyethylene Glycol, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- A Polyethylene Glycol should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Polyethylene Glycol contains sugars.
- Take Polyethylene Glycol after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
Frequently asked questions FOR PEGRED
Q. Is polyethylene glycol safe?
Polyethylene glycol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is polyethylene glycol the same as Miralax?
Yes. Miralax is the brand name of polyethylene glycol.