food interaction for PEGG TRUST
alcohol interaction for PEGG TRUST
pregnancy interaction for PEGG TRUST
lactation interaction for PEGG TRUST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PEGG TRUST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PEGG TRUST
- PEGEX 6MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8809.52/ML of injectionRs. 8809.52pay 8% more per ML of injection
- PEGGRAFEEL 6MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 9815/ML of injectionRs. 9815pay 21% more per ML of injection
- IMUPEG 6MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Abbott India LtdRs. 14220.10/ML of injectionRs. 14220.10pay 75% more per ML of injection
- NEUPEG 6MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 27880/injectionRs. 27880pay 243% more per injection
- NEULASTIM 6MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Roche Products India Pvt LtdRs. 33800/injectionRs. 33800pay 316% more per injection
Expert advice for PEGG TRUST
- Avoid traveling, driving or operating machinery for about 30 hours following application of the on-body injector (a small device stuck to your body to assist administration of pegfilgrastim).
- You should be frequently examined for complete blood count (including differential white cell and platelet count) and spleen size during treatment.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience pain in the left upper abdomen or shoulder after receiving pegfilgrastim, this may indicate development of a serious side effect associated with spleen (spleen rupture).
- Discontinue pegfilgrastim if you develop fever, any signs or symptoms of infection, rash, flushing, dizziness or shortness of breath and severe lung injury along with migration of neutrophils into the lungs (acute respiratory distress).
- Tell your doctor if you have sickle cell anemia, if you are allergic to latex or had severe skin reactions to acrylic adhesives before receiving pegfilgrastim.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for PEGG TRUST
Q.Is pegfilgrastim a chemo drug/ What is pegfilgrastim injection/ How is pegfilgrastim given?
Pegfilgrastim belongs to a class of medications called colony stimulating factors. It helps reduce the chances of infections and side effects related to chemotherapy and does not directly treat cancer. Pegfilgrastim comes as a solution (liquid) to inject subcutaneously (under the skin), 24 hours after chemotherapy. It may be injected by a doctor/nurse in a hospital or you may be shown how to use injections at home
Q.How does pegfilgrastim work?
Pegfilgrastim belongs to a class of medications called colony stimulating factors. It acts on hematopoietic cells (cells in the bone marrow that produce red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets) to increase production of neutrophils (a type of white blood cell) in the body.