food interaction for PANTODAC L
alcohol interaction for PANTODAC L
pregnancy interaction for PANTODAC L
lactation interaction for PANTODAC L
SALT INFORMATION for PANTODAC L
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PANTODAC L 75 MG/40 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking PANTODAC L 75 MG/40 MG CAPSULE
- 81%Once A Day
- 13%Twice A Day
- 6%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for PANTODAC L
- PAN L 75MG/40MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 18/capsuleRs. 180save 21% more per capsule
- PANTIN L 75MG/40MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 8.75/capsuleRs. 87.50save 62% more per capsule
- PROTERA L 75MG/40MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 21.65/capsuleRs. 216.50save 5% more per capsule
- ULPAN L 75 MG/40 MG CAPSULE(10 capsule in strip)Corona Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 16.20/capsuleRs. 162save 29% more per capsule
- GUTFAST 75 MG/40 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 12/capsuleRs. 120save 48% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for PANTODAC L
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for PANTODAC L
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.
Q.Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q.Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q.Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q.Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q.Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.