food interaction for PANTIN L. V
alcohol interaction for PANTIN L. V
pregnancy interaction for PANTIN L. V
lactation interaction for PANTIN L. V
medicine interaction for PANTIN L. V
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PANTIN L. V
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PANTIN L. V
- NEXPAN 20MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 119.70/injectionRs. 119.70pay 44% more per injection
- PANIV 20MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Taurus Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 56.61/injectionRs. 56.61save 32% more per injection
- PROTONIL 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zeus PharmaRs. 58.37/ML of injectionRs. 58.37save 30% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR PANTIN L. V
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Pantoprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Pantoprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Pantoprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Pantoprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions FOR PANTIN L. V
Q. Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q. Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q. Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q. Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q. Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.