food interaction for PANOMP
alcohol interaction for PANOMP
pregnancy interaction for PANOMP
lactation interaction for PANOMP
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PANOMP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PANOMP
- PANTOP 40 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 56.62/injectionRs. 56.62pay 655% more per injection
- PAN 40 MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 4.34/ML of injectionRs. 43.39save 42% more per ML of injection
- PANTIN 40 MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 5.55/ML of injectionRs. 55.50save 26% more per ML of injection
- PANDIFF 40 MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Abbott India LtdRs. 5.23/ML of injectionRs. 52.27save 30% more per ML of injection
- PANTOCID 40 MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4.34/ML of injectionRs. 43.38save 42% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for PANOMP
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Pantoprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Pantoprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Pantoprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Pantoprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.
Frequently asked questions for PANOMP
Q.Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q.Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q.Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q.Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q.Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.