food interaction for PANIMUN BIORAL
alcohol interaction for PANIMUN BIORAL
pregnancy interaction for PANIMUN BIORAL
lactation interaction for PANIMUN BIORAL
medicine interaction for PANIMUN BIORAL
Avoid Panimun bioral 50 mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PANIMUN BIORAL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR PANIMUN BIORAL 50 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking PANIMUN BIORAL 50 MG CAPSULE
- 45%Once A Day
- 35%Twice A Day
- 15%Thrice A Day
- 5%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR PANIMUN BIORAL
- PSORID 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 49.19/capsuleRs. 245.96same price
- CYCLOPHIL ME 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 60.72/capsuleRs. 303.60pay 23% more per capsule
- ARPIMUNE ME 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 37.32/capsuleRs. 186.60save 24% more per capsule
- CONSIRAL 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 51.72/capsuleRs. 258.61pay 5% more per capsule
- NEORAL 50 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 80.61/capsuleRs. 403.06pay 64% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR PANIMUN BIORAL
Frequently asked questions FOR PANIMUN BIORAL
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.