food interaction for PANIMUN BIORAL
alcohol interaction for PANIMUN BIORAL
pregnancy interaction for PANIMUN BIORAL
lactation interaction for PANIMUN BIORAL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PANIMUN BIORAL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PANIMUN BIORAL
- PSORID 100 MG SOLUTION(50 ML solution in bottle)BioconRs. 99/ML of solutionRs. 4950save 26% more per ML of solution
- ARPIMUNE ME 100 MG SOLUTION(50 ML solution in bottle)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 66.47/ML of solutionRs. 3323.50save 51% more per ML of solution
- IMUSPORIN 100 MG ORAL SOLUTION(50 ML solution in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 94.39/ML of solutionRs. 4719.55save 30% more per ML of solution
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for PANIMUN BIORAL
Frequently asked questions for PANIMUN BIORAL
Q.Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q.Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q.Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q.Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.