Medicine Overview of Panderm + Powder
How to use Panderm + Powder
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Panderm + Powder may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Panderm + Powder works
Panderm + Powder stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Panderm + Powder
Expert advice for Panderm + Powder
- Do not use clotrimazole topical for vaginal infections if you are menstruating.
- Do not take clotrimazole pessary by mouth. Avoid direct contact of cream or drops with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use tampons, vaginal douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products while using clotrimazole for vaginal infections.
- Avoid vaginal intercourse during treatment of vaginal infections.
- Do not use the vaginal tablets in children younger than 16 years.
- Tell your doctor if you have had two infections of fungal vaginitis in the last six months, history of sexually transmitted disease (STD) or exposed to a partner with STD, or have pregnancy or suspected pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor before using clotrimazole, if you have any of the following symptoms: irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding, a blood-stained discharge, vulval or vaginal ulcers, blisters or sores, lower abdominal pain, fever or chills, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- Seek immediate medical advice if symptoms do not relieve within a week of using vaginal cream or tablets, or infection recurs more than twice within six months.
- Patients allergic to clotrimazole or other imidazole antifungal medications or any of its ingredients.
- It should not given to patients who never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- It should not take if patient is who have itching caused by a condition other than a yeast infection.
Panderm + Powder related warnings
Special precautions for Panderm + Powder
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Panderm + Powder is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Panderm + Powder is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Panderm + Powder does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Panderm + Powder is probably safe to use in patients with ki+more
dney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Panderm + Powder may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Panderm + Powder is probably safe to use in patients with li+more
ver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Panderm + Powder may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions about Panderm + Powder
Frequently asked questions about Clotrimazole Topical
Q. Is clotrimazole a steroid?
Clotrimazole is an imidazole antifungal medication and not a steroid.
User Submitted Feedback For Panderm + Powder
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Panderm + Powder. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Panderm + Powder: RSS, HRV, SAF, SWA, GNC, ZVP, IPL, RHW, STA, HAT, SSA, DYG, ENP, IAD, AVN, OLT, BIO, SVH, SBA, AYU, DFP, DPL, OIP, ATP, AAR, AMR, BMJ, LHA, WSI, USF, OWP, GPT, DPP, INC, JVN, BDN, RPP, SBL, SHP, SHD, MAX, FGH, ARD, EMB, HBV, RUS, SCH, PNT, OHM, BBS, PVP, SAT, CLT, JIV, MAM, RJH, RSA, PTI, 9T9, RKS, SHS, PWN, NVL, PPR, GBL, NVY, HMP, MAK, THP, ATL, JMJ, LCC, NNH, SHM, AAY, RHL, BSN, SJP, UMP, DLP, DHR, MOM, JVO, HIP, HGI, KHH, NDP, TRP, SYN, ADT, PEN, GTC, GPP, DDR, PLT, SRG, MMS, GTK, AGT, MPC, SWP, MSD, MLC, EQN, SDM, BTM, WLC, HEX, NWP
Substitutes for Panderm + Powder
leocan Dusting Powder
Leo Life Science Pvt Ltd
₹0.52/gm of Dusting Powder
Imidil 1% w/w Dusting Powder
Hetero Drugs Ltd
₹0.6/gm of Dusting Powder
Magnaderm 1% w/w Dusting Powder
Anhox Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹0.73/gm of Dusting Powder
Clocip Dusting Powder
₹0.75/gm of Dusting Powder
Mycoderm-C Dusting Powder
₹0.88/gm of Dusting Powder