food interaction for PALONEW
alcohol interaction for PALONEW
pregnancy interaction for PALONEW
lactation interaction for PALONEW
medicine interaction for PALONEW
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PALONEW
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PALONEW
- PALZEN 0.25MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 28/ML of injectionRs. 140same price
- CHEPATRON 0.25 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 142.86/ML of injectionRs. 142.86pay 409% more per ML of injection
- INSTANTINO 0.25MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 32/ML of injectionRs. 160pay 14% more per ML of injection
- PALNOX 0.25MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 27.63/ML of injectionRs. 138.15save 2% more per ML of injection
- PALOTRON 0.25MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 19.23/ML of injectionRs. 96.16save 32% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR PALONEW
- Take Palonosetron 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Palonosetron, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Palonosetron is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Palonosetron if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Palonosetron in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Frequently asked questions FOR PALONEW
Q. What is palonosetron HCl?
Palonosetron hydrochloride or palonosetron is a serotonin (5HT3) antagonist
Q. What is it used for?
Palonosetron hydrochloride or palonosetron is a serotonin (5HT3) antagonist used to prevent moderate to severe nausea and vomiting induced by cancer chemotherapy. It may also be used to prevent nausea and vomiting for up to 24 hours following a surgery (postoperative nausea and vomiting)
Q. How does palonosetron work?
Palonosetron belongs to a class of antiemetic medications called serotonin (5HT3) antagonists. It binds to special sites called serotonin 5HT3 receptors and blocks the action of serotonin, a naturally released chemical in the body that triggers nausea and vomiting.