Substitutes for OZURDEX
Medicine Overview of OZURDEX INJECTION
Side effects of OZURDEX INJECTION
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract.
How to use OZURDEX INJECTION
How OZURDEX INJECTION works
In Depth Information on OZURDEX INJECTION
Expert advice for OZURDEX INJECTION
- Do not use dexamethasone, if you are allergic to it in case of eye drops, do not touch the tip of dispenser to an eye or eyelid.
- Do not use dexamethasone eye drops if you have glaucoma or diabetes.
- Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- Talk to your doctor about how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when stopping the medication.
- Do not use dexamethasone oral solution:you have a fungal infection that affects entire body if you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer.
- Consult your doctor before taking dexamethasone oral solution, if you have kidney or liver problems or if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or you have recently had a heart attack.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.