food interaction for OXIDACH
alcohol interaction for OXIDACH
pregnancy interaction for OXIDACH
lactation interaction for OXIDACH
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for OXIDACH
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OXIDACH
- CELDACH 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 2500/injectionRs. 2500save 60% more per injection
- OXIPLAT 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 4623.69/ML of injectionRs. 4623.69save 27% more per ML of injection
- OXITOZ 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5260.77/injectionRs. 5260.77save 16% more per injection
- OXPLA 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 3165.54/injectionRs. 3165.54save 50% more per injection
- MEGAPLAT 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3934.94/injectionRs. 3934.94save 38% more per injection
Expert advice for OXIDACH
- Do not start oxaliplatin if your blood counts are too low or have weakness, numbness, disturbances of feeling or taste after taking oxaliplatin treatment, if you are taking 5-fluorouracil.
- Take precautions as oxaliplatin may reduce the ability of your body fight infections.
- Avoid situations that may put you at risk of bleeding as oxaliplatin can reduce clot forming cells in your body.
- Take necessary precaution as oxaliplatin can make you more sensitive to cold, which can cause numbness, tingling, and muscle spasms.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as oxaliplatin can cause nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and other neurologic symptoms.
Frequently asked questions for OXIDACH
Q.Is oxaliplatin a vesicant, chemo drug, alkylating agent?
Oxaliplatin is a vesicant, chemotherapeutic drug. Oxaliplatin is not an alkylating agent it is a platinum containing antineoplastic agent
Q.Is oxaliplatin highly emetogenic, ototoxic (hearing loss), cause hair loss, infertility, diarrhea, neuropathy, cold sensitivity?
Oxaliplatin is highly emetogenic, can cause hair loss, temporary infertility, diarrhea, neuropathy, cold sensitivity. Oxaliplatin is not ototoxic
Q.How is oxaliplatin administered?
Oxaliplatin is administered as intravenous infusion or bolus injection.