food interaction for OVANAC CC
alcohol interaction for OVANAC CC
pregnancy interaction for OVANAC CC
lactation interaction for OVANAC CC
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR OVANAC CC
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR OVANAC CC 50MG/600MG TABLET
Patients taking OVANAC CC 50MG/600MG TABLET
- 57%Once A Day
- 39%Twice A Day
- 4%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR OVANAC CC
- U MOM 50MG/600MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 14/tabletRs. 140save 22% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR OVANAC CC
- Do not take clomifene tablet, if you are allergic to clomifene or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have liver disease; ovarian cyst; any type of cancer; ovarian cyst; unusual or unexplained menstrual bleeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine, if you are having an early menopause or if you told you are infertile; or menses have ceased due to pregnancy, underweight, or other reasons.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have had fits or seizures in the past; polycystic ovaries or swelling in the ovaries; or hypertriglyceridemia (increased level of fats in the blood).
- Avoid using clomifene, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not take these tablets for more than five days at a time.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, if you experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children, adolescents, or by women who have gone through menopause.
Frequently asked questions FOR OVANAC CC
Q. How long can I take clomifene for?
Clomifene should only be taken for the duration prescribed by your doctor. The drug should not be taken for more than five days at a time
Q. Can I take clomifene without a doctor’s prescription?
No. Clomifene is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold without a doctor’s prescription
Q. Can I take Clomid without having a period?
Clomid (Clomifene) should be taken in the absence of periods only after consulting your doctor
Q. Is Clomid safe?
Clomid is relatively safe, if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. Can I take clomifene if I have an ovarian cyst?
No. Clomifene should not be taken, if there is a cyst in the ovary. Please consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take Clomid with testosterone or metformin?
Clomifene can be taken with testosterone or metformin, only if prescribed by your doctor.
Q. What are n acetyl cysteine/Fourts-B/Mucinac 600 mg/Mucinac/Nefrosave/Nefrosave Forte used for?
These are brand names of acetyl cysteine. Nefrosave/Nefrosave Forte is used for the treatment of liver toxicity due to paracetamol overdose; Mucinac 600 mg/Mucinac/are used to thin and loosen the mucus in the airway due to certain lung diseases. Fourt-B is combination of acetyl cysteine and multivitamins, and is used for both treatment of paracetamol overdose and in acute cough with excessive or viscous mucus
Q. What is Nacfil Forte/Nacfil/Ovacare Forte used for?
Nacfil Forte/Nacfil/Ovacare Forte contains acetyl cysteine, but it is used for the treatment of certain lung diseases. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Does n-acetyl cysteine increase glutathione?
Yes, n-acetyl cysteine increases glutathione
Q. Does n-acetyl cysteine cause weight gain?
N-acetyl cysteine causing this side effect is rare or uncommon. However, consult your doctor if you experience any of these side effects
Q. How does n-acetyl cysteine work?
n-Acetyl cysteine works as antidote by reducing liver toxicity of NAPQI (n-acetyl-p-benzo-quinoneimine), a metabolic substance that is produced following high dose of paracetamol. It also helps in thinning the mucus which helps in clearing the mucus from the lungs.