Medicine Overview of Ostivestin Tablet
Uses of Ostivestin Tablet
Ostivestin 500mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Pain.
Side effects of Ostivestin Tablet
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Indigestion.
How to use Ostivestin Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Ostivestin 500mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Ostivestin Tablet works
Univestin belongs to class of medicines called as nutritional supplements. It inhibits the enzymes responsible for inflammation thereby reducing joint discomfort and rigidity. It also improves flexibility and physical function.
In Depth Information on Ostivestin Tablet
Expert advice for Ostivestin Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of liver disease and allergy to sulfur or shellfish.
- Consult your doctor if you experience dark urine, unusual tiredness (fatigue), jaundice (abnormal liver function including yellowing of the skin and eyes), nausea, abdominal pain, or any other adverse effects while taking univestin.
- Do not take if you are allergic to univestin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not give to Children below 18 years.
Special precautions for Ostivestin 500mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Ostivestin 500mg Tablet should be used with caution during l+more
actation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Ostivestin 500mg Tablet alters the a+more
bility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Ostives+more
tin 500mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Levocet Syrup, Avil 22.75mg Injection, Alerid 5 mg Syrup, Abitol Syrup
If you miss a dose of Univestin, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
User Submitted Feedback For Ostivestin 500mg Tablet
Patients taking Ostivestin 500mg Tablet
Once A Day