food interaction for OSMO TEAR DS
alcohol interaction for OSMO TEAR DS
pregnancy interaction for OSMO TEAR DS
lactation interaction for OSMO TEAR DS
SALT INFORMATION for OSMO TEAR DS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OSMO TEAR DS
- LUBISTAR CMC 1% DROP(10 ML drop in packet)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 12.10/ML of dropRs. 121pay 3% more per ML of drop
- ON TEARS 1%W/V GEL DROP(15 ML drop in packet)Sentiss PharmaRs. 10.48/ML of dropRs. 157.23save 11% more per ML of drop
- COMPU DROP(10 ML drop in packet)Senses Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.43/ML of dropRs. 114.27save 3% more per ML of drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for OSMO TEAR DS
- Do consult your doctor immediately: If you develop eye pain, If you develop headache, If your vision changes, If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
- Eye drops of other medications should be administered 15 min before using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops and wait for at least 15 min before you insert them again.
- Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended to be used for the eyes only.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle, to avoid contamination.
- Do not use the eye drop if it changes color or becomes cloudy, In case of single-use container, ensure that the container is intact and use immediately after opening you may experience brief blurring of vision immediately upon use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops. Wait until vision has cleared before driving or operating machinery.
- Do consult your doctor before using carboxymethylcellulose if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for OSMO TEAR DS
Q.What is carboxymethylcellulose?
Carboxymethylcellulose in the form of eye drops belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort
Q.Is carboxymethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Carboxymethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.