food interaction for ORCIBEST
alcohol interaction for ORCIBEST
pregnancy interaction for ORCIBEST
lactation interaction for ORCIBEST
medicine interaction for ORCIBEST
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ORCIBEST
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ORCIBEST 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking ORCIBEST 10 MG TABLET
- 43%Thrice A Day
- 43%Twice A Day
- 14%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ORCIBEST
- ALUPENT 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 5.25/tabletRs. 52.50save 23% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ORCIBEST
- Do not start or continue orciprenaline if you are allergic to orciprenaline or to sympathomimetic drugs (e.g., epinephrine, pseudoephedrine) or anything in formulation.
- Do not start orciprenaline if you have heart disease related to heart rhythm (arrhythmia with tachycardia).
- Do not take orciprenaline if you have heart disease (abnormal heartbeat, ischemic heart disease, high blood pressure), fits, overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), diabetes.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while on treatment with orciprenaline as it may make you feel dizzy. Limit alcoholic beverages.
Frequently asked questions FOR ORCIBEST
Q. What is orciprenaline sulphate?
Orciprenaline also known as metaproterenol belongs to a group of medicines called ‘bronchodilator”. Orciprenaline sulphate is a sulphate salt of orciprenaline
Q. What is orciprenaline syrup?
Orciprenaline syrup contains orciprenaline
Q. What is orciprenaline used for?
Orciprenaline is used to treat symptoms of reversible airways obstruction, which is a symptom of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) (lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked [eg, emphysema]). It is also used to treat bradycardia (slow heart rate) and bronchospasm (constriction of the air passages).