food interaction for ONCYCLO
alcohol interaction for ONCYCLO
pregnancy interaction for ONCYCLO
lactation interaction for ONCYCLO
medicine interaction for ONCYCLO
Avoid Oncyclo 25mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ONCYCLO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ONCYCLO
- PANIMUN BIORAL 25 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 27.58/capsuleRs. 165.50save 18% more per capsule
- PSORID 25 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 25.70/capsuleRs. 128.52save 23% more per capsule
- CYCLOPHIL ME 25 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 26/capsuleRs. 130save 22% more per capsule
- ARPIMUNE ME 25 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 22.18/capsuleRs. 110.90save 34% more per capsule
- SANDIMMUN NEORAL 25 MG CAPSULE(50 capsules in packet)Novartis India LtdRs. 25.70/capsuleRs. 1285.20save 23% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR ONCYCLO
Frequently asked questions FOR ONCYCLO
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.