food interaction for OLIX
alcohol interaction for OLIX
pregnancy interaction for OLIX
lactation interaction for OLIX
medicine interaction for OLIX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR OLIX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR OLIX
- IMOGRAF FORTE 0.1% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Canixa Life Sciences PvtRs. 18/GM of ointmentRs. 180save 33% more per GM of ointment
- KIVITRO 0.1% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 29.83/GM of ointmentRs. 298.33pay 10% more per GM of ointment
- IMOGRAF FORTE 0.1% OINTMENT(30 GM ointment in tube)Canixa Life Sciences PvtRs. 17/GM of ointmentRs. 510save 37% more per GM of ointment
Expert advice FOR OLIX
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions FOR OLIX
Q. Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q. Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.