Medicine Overview of Olesoft Cream
Uses of Olesoft Cream
Olesoft Cream is used in short term fluid replacement after trauma.
Side effects of Olesoft Cream
How to use Olesoft Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Olesoft Cream works
Olesoft cream works by replacing fluid loss.
In Depth Information on Olesoft Cream
Expert advice for Olesoft Cream
- Do not use sodium lactate for the treatment of lactic acidosis (characterized by low pH in body tissues and blood) or severe metabolic acidosis (condition when the body produces excessive quantities of acid or when the kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body) or for treatment of severe potassium deficiency.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case of fluid overloading resulting in electrolyte imbalances, overhydration, congested states, pulmonary edema or acid-base imbalance.
- Exercise caution in patients with alkalosis or at risk for alkalosis (an excessively alkaline condition of the body fluids or tissues, which may cause weakness or cramp), patients with severe kidney impairment, hypervolemia (fluid overload), overhydration, or conditions that may cause sodium retention, fluid overload, or edema.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to sodium lactate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if patients with hypervolemia, severe kidney insufficiency, uncompensated heart failure, hyperkalemia (high serum potassium concentration), hypercalcaemia ((high serum calcium concentration), metabolic alkalosis, ascitic cirrhosis (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity).
- Do not take patients with conditions associated with increased lactate levels (hyperlactatemia) including lactic acidosis, or impaired lactate utilization, such as severe liver insufficiency and patients taking concomitant digitalis therapy.
Special precautions for Olesoft Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Olesoft Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Olesoft Cream duri+more
ng lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Olesoft Cream alters the ability to+more
drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Olesoft Cream should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Olesoft Cream may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Olesoft Cream is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Olesoft Cream is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Olesoft Cream should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Olesoft Cream may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Olesoft Cream is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
Use of Olesoft Cream is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Sodium Lactate, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Olesoft 2.5% Cream
Frequently asked questions for Sodium Lactate
Olesoft is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Olesoft 2.5% Cream
Patients taking Olesoft Cream
Once A Day
Four Times A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Olesoft Cream: Health Arx Technologies Private Limited, Amishi Consumer Technologies P Ltd, Organic India Private Limited, Delhi Cryogenic Products Pvt Ltd, First Step Digital Pvt Ltd, Gupta Homoeo Pharmacy Pvt Ltd, Organic Wellness Products Private Limited, RK Sons, Pills Tree Super Pharmacy, Melting Pot Concepts Pvt Ltd, Zywie Ventures Pvt Ltd, Lifecare Chemist (PAN India), SBL Pvt Ltd, Satyog Enterprises Pvt Ltd, Ghantakarn International, Aashirwad Agency, Airveda Technologies Pvt Ltd, Fit and Glow Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Keshav Homeo Home, Radicura Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Jiva Ayurvedic Pharmacy Ltd, Perfect Nutrition, Sharma Traders, Bright Lifecare Pvt Ltd, Delhi Vendor, Maximaa Systems Ltd, Swadeshi Ayurved, Sri Jain Pharmacy, Inlife Pharma Pvt Ltd, Herbolab India Pvt Ltd, Ayush Enterprises, Priya Entreprises, Gallop Trading Company, Planet Ayurveda, Life aid Homeopathic and ayurvedic store, Emmbros Overseas, Makvis, Herboveda India, Rusan Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Delhi Distributors, Hexagon Nutrition Pvt. Ltd., BestSource Nutrition Private Limited, Biomed Distributors, Star medicare, DF Pharmacy Ltd, Do You Even Gym, 9 to 9 Farmacia, The Medicine Mart, Bantom Laboratories P Ltd , 9to9 Farmacia (South), Madhu Medicos, M/s R&G Healthcare (Delhi), OHMS GROUP
Substitutes for Olesoft
No substitutes found for this medicine