Medicine Overview of Olesoft Cream
Uses of Olesoft Cream
Olesoft Cream is used in short term fluid replacement after trauma.
How to use Olesoft Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Olesoft Cream works
Olesoft Cream works by replacing fluid loss.
In Depth Information on Olesoft Cream
Expert advice for Olesoft Cream
- Do not use sodium lactate for the treatment of lactic acidosis (characterized by low pH in body tissues and blood) or severe metabolic acidosis (condition when the body produces excessive quantities of acid or when the kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body) or for treatment of severe potassium deficiency.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case of fluid overloading resulting in electrolyte imbalances, overhydration, congested states, pulmonary edema or acid-base imbalance.
- Exercise caution in patients with alkalosis or at risk for alkalosis (an excessively alkaline condition of the body fluids or tissues, which may cause weakness or cramp), patients with severe kidney impairment, hypervolemia (fluid overload), overhydration, or conditions that may cause sodium retention, fluid overload, or edema.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to sodium lactate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if patients with hypervolemia, severe kidney insufficiency, uncompensated heart failure, hyperkalemia (high serum potassium concentration), hypercalcaemia ((high serum calcium concentration), metabolic alkalosis, ascitic cirrhosis (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity).
- Do not take patients with conditions associated with increased lactate levels (hyperlactatemia) including lactic acidosis, or impaired lactate utilization, such as severe liver insufficiency and patients taking concomitant digitalis therapy.
Olesoft Cream related warnings
Special precautions for Olesoft Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Olesoft Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Olesoft Cream duri+more
ng lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Olesoft Cream alters the ability to+more
drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Olesoft Cream should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Olesoft Cream may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Olesoft Cream is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Olesoft Cream is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Olesoft Cream should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Olesoft Cream may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Olesoft Cream is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
Use of Olesoft Cream is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Sodium Lactate, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Olesoft Cream
User Submitted Feedback For Olesoft Cream
Patients taking Olesoft Cream
Once A Day
Four Times A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Olesoft Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Olesoft Cream: RSS, HRV, SAF, SWA, GNC, ZVP, IPL, RHW, STA, HAT, SSA, DYG, ENP, IAD, AVN, OLT, BIO, SVH, SBA, AYU, DFP, DPL, OIP, ATP, AAR, AMR, BMJ, LHA, WSI, USF, OWP, GPT, DPP, INC, JVN, BDN, RPP, SBL, SHP, SHD, MAX, FGH, ARD, EMB, HBV, RUS, SCH, PNT, OHM, BBS, PVP, SAT, CLT, JIV, MAM, RJH, RSA, PTI, 9T9, RKS, SHS, PWN, NVL, PPR, GBL, NVY, HMP, MAK, THP, ATL, JMJ, LCC, NNH, SHM, AAY, RHL, BSN, SJP, UMP, DLP, DHR, MOM, JVO, HIP, HGI, KHH, NDP, TRP, SYN, ADT, PEN, GTC, GPP, DDR, PLT, SRG, MMS, GTK, AGT, MPC, SWP, MSD, MLC, EQN, SDM, BTM, WLC, HEX, NWP
Substitutes for Olesoft
No substitutes found for this medicine