Medicine Overview of Olamin Lotion
Side effects of Olamin Lotion
Application site itching, Burning sensation, Skin redness.
How to use Olamin Lotion
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How Olamin Lotion works
Olamin 1.5% lotion stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Olamin Lotion
Expert advice for Olamin Lotion
- Ciclopirox topical is meant for application to skin, nails and scalp only.
- In case of accidental consumption or contact with eyes or vagina, wash immediately and contact your doctor if irritation persists.
- In case of nail infections, regular trimming of nails along with daily application of ciclopirox nail lacquer is advised.
- Avoid use of nail polish or other cosmetics on treated nails.
- Contact your doctor if you do not notice any improvements after 4 weeks of treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you notice increased skin irritation or redness, itching, burning, blistering, oozing, and swelling at the site of application.
- Consult your doctor before using in children <10 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ciclopirox or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Olamin 1.5% Lotion
No interaction found
Olamin 1.5% Lotion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Olamin 1.5% Lotion is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Olamin 1.5% Lotion does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Olamin+more
1.5% Lotion in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Olamin
No substitutes found for this medicine