food interaction for OFLOMAC
alcohol interaction for OFLOMAC
pregnancy interaction for OFLOMAC
lactation interaction for OFLOMAC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for OFLOMAC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OFLOMAC
- OFAL 0.3% EYE/EAR DROPS(10 ML eye/ear drops in packet)Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.15/ML of eye/ear dropsRs. 31.50save 17% more per ML of eye/ear drops
- OFREX 0.3% EYE/EAR DROPS(10 ML eye/ear drops in packet)Zydus CadilaRs. 2/ML of eye/ear dropsRs. 20save 48% more per ML of eye/ear drops
- OFIL 0.3% EYE/EAR DROPS(5 ML eye/ear drops in packet)Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 4.34/ML of eye/ear dropsRs. 21.70pay 14% more per ML of eye/ear drops
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for OFLOMAC
- Ensure your hands are clean before touching the tip of the applicator.
- Discontinue use and inform your doctor if you experience signs of allergic reaction.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as you may have blurred vision after using the medicine.
- Avoid excessive exposure to light to prevent photosensitivity.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is
- allergic to ofloxacin or any other quinolones or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to children less than 6 months old.
Frequently asked questions for OFLOMAC
Q.Is ofloxacin/ Zenflox/ Zanocin OZ an antibiotic?
Yes. It belongs to the group of medicines called as fluoroquinolone antibiotics
Q.Does ofloxacin topical treat pink eye/chlamydia/ear infections?
Ofloxacin topical is used to treat pink eye (conjunctivitis), ear infection and infection due to chlamydia.