food interaction for ODONAC
alcohol interaction for ODONAC
pregnancy interaction for ODONAC
lactation interaction for ODONAC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ODONAC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ODONAC
- I GESIC 0.1% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.67/ML of eye dropRs. 33.33pay 79% more per ML of eye drop
- NS AID 0.1% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Syntho Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 9.60/ML of eye dropRs. 48pay 158% more per ML of eye drop
- PROFENAC 0.1% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 3.10/ML of eye dropRs. 15.48save 17% more per ML of eye drop
- ENAC 0.1% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Greenco Biologicals Pvt LtdRs. 3.46/ML of eye dropRs. 17.31save 7% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for ODONAC
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Frequently asked questions for ODONAC
Q.Is diclofenac topical a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction.