food interaction for OCUCIN
alcohol interaction for OCUCIN
pregnancy interaction for OCUCIN
lactation interaction for OCUCIN
medicine interaction for OCUCIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR OCUCIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR OCUCIN
- ZO ED 0.3% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)FDC LtdRs. 6.19/ML of eye dropRs. 30.96save 28% more per ML of eye drop
- OMEFLOX 0.3% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Entod Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.60/ML of eye dropRs. 38save 12% more per ML of eye drop
- OFLO 0.3% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 4.60/ML of eye dropRs. 23save 47% more per ML of eye drop
- OCULONE 0.3% EYE DROPS(10 ML eye drop in packet)Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 3.65/ML of eye dropRs. 36.50save 58% more per ML of eye drop
- OCUFLOX 0.3% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.13/ML of eye dropRs. 40.66save 5% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR OCUCIN
- Ensure your hands are clean before touching the tip of the applicator.
- Discontinue use and inform your doctor if you experience signs of allergic reaction.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as you may have blurred vision after using the medicine.
- Avoid excessive exposure to light to prevent photosensitivity.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is
- allergic to ofloxacin or any other quinolones or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to children less than 6 months old.
Frequently asked questions FOR OCUCIN
Q. Is ofloxacin/ Zenflox/ Zanocin OZ an antibiotic?
Yes. It belongs to the group of medicines called as fluoroquinolone antibiotics
Q. Does ofloxacin topical treat pink eye/chlamydia/ear infections?
Ofloxacin topical is used to treat pink eye (conjunctivitis), ear infection and infection due to chlamydia.