food interaction for OCU SULF
alcohol interaction for OCU SULF
pregnancy interaction for OCU SULF
lactation interaction for OCU SULF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for OCU SULF
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OCU SULF
- ANDREMIDE 20% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.85/ML of eye dropRs. 18.46pay 86% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
Expert advice for OCU SULF
- Do not apply sulfacetamide topical while you are wearing contact lenses. Wait for at least 15-20 minutes after using sulfacetamide to put in the contact lenses.
- Ensure that you do not rub your eyes even if your vision is blurred after applying sulfacetamide.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after applying sulfacetamide as it may cause blurred vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to sulfacetamide or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to infants <2 months.
Frequently asked questions for OCU SULF
Q.Is sulfacetamide sodium ophthalmic solution an antibiotic/ a sulfa drug?
Sulfacetamide is a sulfa antibiotic
Q.Is sulfacetamide topical used for pink eye?
Yes. Sulfacetamide topical is used for pink eye (conjunctivitis; inflammation of the eye)
Q.Is sulfacetamide topical supposed to burn?
Sulfacetamide topical may cause burning sensation. Consult your doctor if burning continues for more than 48 hours.