food interaction for OCTOLIP
alcohol interaction for OCTOLIP
pregnancy interaction for OCTOLIP
lactation interaction for OCTOLIP
SALT INFORMATION for OCTOLIP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OCTOLIPNo substitutes found
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for OCTOLIP
- Exercise caution when using concurrently with anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs as it may interact with process of blood clotting.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid if Patient is allergic to policosanol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Children below age of 18 years.
Frequently asked questions for OCTOLIP
Q.Is policosanol safe and effective?
Policosanol is safe and effective if used at prescribed dose and duration as recommended by doctor
Q.Is policosanol a blood thinner?
Policosanol can modify blood coagulation and blood viscosity
Q.Is policosanol a plant sterol?
Policosanol is not a sterol but a mixture of complex alcohol like chemicals present in plant products
Q.Does policosanol reduce triglyceride levels in blood?
Yes, policosanol can reduce triglyceride levels in blood.