food interaction for NUPENTA CP
alcohol interaction for NUPENTA CP
pregnancy interaction for NUPENTA CP
lactation interaction for NUPENTA CP
SALT INFORMATION FOR NUPENTA CP
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NUPENTA CP CAPSULE
Patients taking NUPENTA CP CAPSULE
- 82%Once A Day
- 12%Twice A Day
- 6%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR NUPENTA CP
- CINTODAC 3 MG/40 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 23.28/capsuleRs. 232.80pay 23% more per capsule
- PANTAKIND FLUX 3MG/40MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 8.47/capsuleRs. 84.70save 55% more per capsule
- SAFEPRAZ PLUS CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Saffron Therapeutics Pvt LtdRs. 20/capsuleRs. 200pay 5% more per capsule
- PANTAKIND FLUX 3MG/40MG CAPSULE(15 capsules in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 8.47/capsuleRs. 127.05save 55% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR NUPENTA CP
- Always take cinitapride at least 15 minutes before meals.
- Caution has to be exercised when administered in elderly patients, as it may cause movement disorder or prolong the heartbeat.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while you are taking cinitapride as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking cinitapride as it may increase sleepiness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to cinitapride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction, tear (perforation), or movement disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR NUPENTA CP
Q. What is cinitapride is used for?
Cinitapride is used for the treatment of motility-related gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion, reflux disease, delayed gastric emptying, and vomiting
Q. How does cinitapride work?
Cinitapride works by increasing the movement of esophagus, stomach, and intestines during digestion. It also increases the strength of muscle between esophagus and stomach to prevent the reflux conditions.
Q. Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q. Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q. Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q. Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q. Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.