Medicine Overview of Nulet Tablet
Side effects of Nulet Tablet
Headache, Fatigue, Nausea, Vomiting, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Dyspepsia, Increased saliva production, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dystonia, Restlessness, Dizziness, Constipation, Tremor, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
How to use Nulet Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Nulet 5mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Nulet Tablet works
Nulet 5mg Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Nulet Tablet
Expert advice for Nulet Tablet
- Take special precaution while taking aripiprazole if you have high blood sugar or family history of diabetes ; seizure (fits), involuntary, irregular muscle movements, especially in the face; disease of heart or its blood vessels (cardiovascular diseases).
- Do not use aripiprazole if you feel you have gained weight, develop unusual movements, feel excessively sleepy so much that it interferes with your daily activities, or develop difficulty in swallowing, allergic reaction.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you are elderly patient and are suffering from dementia (loss of memory and other mental abilities), or if you have ever had stroke or “mini” stroke.
- Do not take aripiprazole if you are having any thoughts or feelings about hurting yourself (suicidal thoughts and behaviors), as these have been reported when treated with aripiprazole.
- Avoid using aripiprazole if you suffer from muscle stiffness or inflexibility with high fever, sweating, altered mental status, or very rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines if you feel drowsy after taking aripiprazole.
Nulet Tablet related warnings
Special precautions for Nulet Tablet
Nulet 5mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Nulet 5mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Nulet 5mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Nulet 5mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or+more
decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Nulet 5mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney dise+more
ase. No dose adjustment of Nulet 5mg Tablet is recommended....
Nulet 5mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with li+more
ver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nulet 5mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Itragreat 100mg Capsule, Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Adamon 100mg Injection
Frequently asked questions about Nulet Tablet
Frequently asked questions about Aripiprazole
No, Nulet is not an addictive, narcotic or controlled substances
Yes, Nulet is generic name of Abilify, the trade name
No, Nulet belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic
Yes, it belongs to a group of medications called atypical antipsychotic.
User Submitted Feedback For Nulet 5mg Tablet
Patients taking Nulet 5mg Tablet
Once A Day
Substitutes for Nulet Tablet
Aripiren 5mg Tablet
La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Ariday 5mg Tablet
Ariphrenz 5mg Tablet
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Asprito 5mg Tablet
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Arip MT 5mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd