Medicine Overview of Nuflucon Eye Drop
Uses of Nuflucon Eye Drop
Nuflucon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How to use Nuflucon Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
How Nuflucon Eye Drop works
Nuflucon 0.3% w/v eye drop stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Nuflucon Eye Drop
Expert advice for Nuflucon Eye Drop
- Remove contact lenses before instilling eye drops.
- Avoid contact of fluconazole gel with mucous membrane and broken or damaged area of the skin.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case if you experience difficulty in breathing or swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives while using fluconazole topical.
- Inform your doctor immediately if skin problem worsens or does not improve.
- To avoid relapse, continue use of fluconazole topical even if symptoms begin to clear up.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after using fluconazole eye drops as it may blurr the vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluconazole or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Nuflucon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Nuflucon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Nuflucon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop is probably safe to use during la+more
ctation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Nuflucon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop may cause dizziness and occasionally fits or other side effects that may affect your ability to drive....
Nuflucon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop may cause dizziness and occasionally fits or other side effects that may affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Nufluco+more
n 0.3% w/v Eye Drop in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Nuflucon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop
Frequently asked questions for Fluconazole Topical
Q. Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q. Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Nuflucon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop
Patients taking Nuflucon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop
Thrice A Day
Twice A Day
Substitutes for Nuflucon Eye Drop
Zocon 0.3% w/v Eye Drop
₹9.56/ml of Eye Drop
Flucomet 0.3% w/v Eye Drop
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹5.11/ml of Eye Drop
Coneal Eye Drop
Ahlcon Parenterals India Limited
₹6.17/ml of Eye Drop
Flucocid Eye Drop
Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹6.8/ml of Eye Drop
Conflu 0.3% w/v Eye Drop
East India Pharmaceutical Works Ltd
₹7.5/ml of Eye Drop