food interaction for NUFLUCON
alcohol interaction for NUFLUCON
pregnancy interaction for NUFLUCON
lactation interaction for NUFLUCON
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NUFLUCON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NUFLUCON
- ZOCON 0.3% W/V EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)FDC LtdRs. 9.56/ML of eye dropRs. 47.80save 34% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for NUFLUCON
- Remove contact lenses before instilling eye drops.
- Avoid contact of fluconazole gel with mucous membrane and broken or damaged area of the skin.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case if you experience difficulty in breathing or swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives while using fluconazole topical.
- Inform your doctor immediately if skin problem worsens or does not improve.
- To avoid relapse, continue use of fluconazole topical even if symptoms begin to clear up.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after using fluconazole eye drops as it may blurr the vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluconazole or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for NUFLUCON
Q.Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q.Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.