food interaction for NUCYTIN NDD
alcohol interaction for NUCYTIN NDD
pregnancy interaction for NUCYTIN NDD
lactation interaction for NUCYTIN NDD
medicine interaction for NUCYTIN NDD
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NUCYTIN NDD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NUCYTIN NDD
- MERONEM 1000 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 2733/injectionRs. 2733save 4% more per injection
- MEROTEC 1000MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 699/injectionRs. 699save 75% more per injection
- MEROCRIT 1000MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 592.90/ML of injectionRs. 2964.50save 79% more per ML of injection
- MEROBAX 1000MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 969/injectionRs. 969save 66% more per injection
- MEROZA 1000 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 2704.82/ML of injectionRs. 2704.82save 5% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR NUCYTIN NDD
- If you have kidney or liver problems.
- If you have a history of seizures or central nervous system problems (e.g. brain lesions).
- If you experience severe and persistent diarrhea after taking antibiotics.
- If you are taking other drugs like probenecid, valproic acid, or oral anticoagulants like warfarin.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR NUCYTIN NDD
Q. Is meropenem a penicillin, cephalosporin, or beta lactam drug?
Meropenem is not a penicillin or cephalosporin drug. It is a carbapenem beta-lactam antibiotic
Q. Is meropenem safe?
Meropenem is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is meropenem dialyzable?
Yes, meropenem is dialyzable
Q. Is meropenem compatible with vancomycin, or potassium?
Meropenem may be compatible with potassium or vancomycin. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q. Is meropenem nephrotoxic, vesicant or cause thrombocytopenia?
Meropenem may be nephrotoxic, vesicant, and may cause thrombocytopenia. Please consult your doctor if you experience these side effects
Q. What organisms does meropenem cover?
Meropenem is active against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, aerobes as well as anaerobes. It is effective against enterococcus, streptococcus, and methicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus (MSSA), but not effective against listeria or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.