Medicine Overview of Nucloryl Syrup
Uses of Nucloryl Syrup
Nucloryl 500mg Syrup is used for insomnia.
Side effects of Nucloryl Syrup
Abdominal pain, Balance disorder (loss of balance), Confusion, Constipation, Dizziness, Drug dependence, Flatulence, Headache, Rash, Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Nightmare.
How to use Nucloryl Syrup
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. It is better to take Nucloryl 500mg Syrup with food.
How Nucloryl Syrup works
Nucloryl 500mg syrup induces sleep by suppressing the excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Nucloryl Syrup
Expert advice for Nucloryl Syrup
- Do not take if you are allergic to triclofos or any of the other ingredients of the solution like sucrose.
- Avoid taking this medication for depression, mental problems or sleeping problems.
- Avoid using triclofos during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take triclofos if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not take triclofos if you have had any urinary tract or digestive system problems; heart impairments or any blockages in blood vessels.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking triclofos as it may cause drowsiness or tiredness.
Special precautions for Nucloryl 500mg Syrup
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Nucloryl 500mg Syrup should be used with caution during lact+more
ation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Nucloryl 500mg Syrup alters the abil+more
ity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Nuclory+more
l 500mg Syrup in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Nucloryl 500mg Syrup should be used with caution in patients+more
with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Nucloryl 500mg Syrup may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Triclofos, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Nucloryl 500mg Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Triclofos
Nucloryl sodium is safe for infants when it is prescribed for a condition by a doctor and taken at the dosage prescribed by the doctor.