food interaction for NOXAFIL
alcohol interaction for NOXAFIL
pregnancy interaction for NOXAFIL
lactation interaction for NOXAFIL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NOXAFIL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NOXAFILNo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for NOXAFIL
- Seek medical attention if you have ongoing vomiting or diarrhea while using posaconazole, as it may not be effective during this time.
- Use effective methods of contraception to avoid pregnancy during posaconazole treatment.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as posaconazole can cause dizziness, sleepiness and blurred vision.
Frequently asked questions for NOXAFIL
Q.Is posaconazole soluble or susceptible to hydrolysis?
Posaconazole is soluble but is not naturally susceptible to hydrolysis
Q.Is posaconazole used as a prophylaxis?
Posaconazole may be used on doctor's recommendation for prophylaxis in cancer patients using chemotherapy since they are more susceptible to fungal infections
Q.Where is posaconazole absorbed?
Posaconazole is absorbed in the gut.