food interaction for NOVORAPID
alcohol interaction for NOVORAPID
pregnancy interaction for NOVORAPID
lactation interaction for NOVORAPID
medicine interaction for NOVORAPID
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NOVORAPID
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NOVORAPID 100IU/ML CARTRIDGE
Patients taking NOVORAPID 100IU/ML CARTRIDGE
- 82%Once A Day
- 18%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR NOVORAPIDNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR NOVORAPID
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase the chance of severe low blood sugar.
- Notify your doctor if you have any signs of troubled-breathing or rashes (severe and life-threatening allergy).
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. Planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Low blood sugar is life-threatening. Low blood sugar may occur due to:
- Delay or missing a scheduled meal or snacks.
- Exercising more than usual.
- Drinking a significant amount of alcohol.
- Using too much insulin.
- Sickness (vomiting or diarrhea).
- The main symptoms (alarming signs) of low blood sugar are fast heartbeat, sweating, cool pale skin, feeling shaky, confusion or irritability, headache, nausea, and nightmares. Make sure that you have access to quick-acting sugar sources that treat low blood sugar. Consuming some form of quick-acting sugars immediately after the appearance of the symptoms will prevent the low blood sugar levels from worsening.
Frequently asked questions FOR NOVORAPID
Q. What is insulin apart protamine?
Insulin aspart protamine is a combination of an intermediate-acting and a fast-acting form of the hormone insulin
Q. What is insulin apart 70/30?
Insulin apart 70/30 is a human insulin analogue containing 70% insulin aspart protamine crystal and 30% soluble insulin aspart. It is a blood sugar lowering agent with rapid onset and an intermediate duration of action
Q. Does novolog insulin cause weight gain?
Weight gain has been observed with insulin therapy.