food interaction for NOVODOXIM
alcohol interaction for NOVODOXIM
pregnancy interaction for NOVODOXIM
lactation interaction for NOVODOXIM
medicine interaction for NOVODOXIM
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NOVODOXIM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NOVODOXIM
- GUDCEF 50 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 2.17/ML of syrupRs. 65save 10% more per ML of syrup
- CEFOPROX 50 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 2.52/ML of syrupRs. 75.50pay 5% more per ML of syrup
- ZEDOCEF 50 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.37/ML of syrupRs. 71save 1% more per ML of syrup
- DOXCEF 50 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Lupin LtdRs. 2.43/ML of syrupRs. 73pay 1% more per ML of syrup
- MONOTAX O 50 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 1.99/ML of syrupRs. 59.83save 17% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR NOVODOXIM
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefadroxil, cephalexin, penicillin, or any other drugs.
- If you have diarrhea, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, blood clotting problem.
- If you have or had kidney or liver disease.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking cefpodoxime.
- If you have taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration.
Frequently asked questions FOR NOVODOXIM
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/steroid/penicillin?
No, cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics
Q. Is Cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod safe?
Cefpodoxime (also available as cefodem xp 325/cefodem 200/ monocef-o/kefpod) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. What are cefpodoxime/ cefodem xp 325/ cefodem 200/ monocef-o/ kefpod/ gudcef 200/ gudcef?
Cefpodoxime belongs to class of medication called as cephalosporin antibiotics. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by bacteria
Q. Is cefpodoxime a sulfa drug/ penicillin/ steroid/ an antibiotic?
Cefpodoxime is an antibiotic belong to class of medication called as cephalosporin. It is not a steroid and does not contain penicillin or sulpha.