food interaction for NOCTADERM
alcohol interaction for NOCTADERM
pregnancy interaction for NOCTADERM
lactation interaction for NOCTADERM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NOCTADERM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NOCTADERMNo substitutes found
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for NOCTADERM
- Use doxepine topical only on your skin. Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth.
- Do not swallow doxepine topical. Seek immediate medical attention if doxepine topical is swallowed accidently.
- Before applying the cream, wash and completely dry the affected area. Do not apply dressing over the treated area, unless advised by your doctor. Wash your hands immediately after using doxepine cream.
- Take precautions if you are an elderly patient as you may then be more sensitive to its effects, especially drowsiness and confusion.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after using doxepine topical as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while using doxepine topical as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to doxepine hydrochloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have untreated narrow angle glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye).
- Do not use if you having tendency to urinary retention.
Frequently asked questions for NOCTADERM
Q.Does doxepine topical cause drowsiness/dizziness/make you tired/sleepy?
Doxepine topical may cause the above side effects. Please consult your doctor if you experience any of these
Q.How long can I use doxepine topical?
Doxepine topical has to be used for at least 8 days. Please follow the advice of the doctor regarding the duration of use and do not self-medicate or use for extended period of time
Q.Can anyone use doxepine topical?
Doxepine topical should be used only when prescribed by a doctor
Q.Is doxepine topical a steroid?
No. Doxepine topical is not a steroid. It is an antipruritic drug.