food interaction for NIQ
alcohol interaction for NIQ
pregnancy interaction for NIQ
lactation interaction for NIQ
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NIQ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NIQ
- NIMETER 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Gujarat Terce Laboratories LtdRs. 0.42/ML of suspensionRs. 25.18save 10% more per ML of suspension
- NIMTAZ 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Health Care Formulations Pvt LtdRs. 0.39/ML of suspensionRs. 23.50save 16% more per ML of suspension
- NULEB 100MG SUSPENSION(30 ML suspension in bottle)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.43/ML of suspensionRs. 13save 7% more per ML of suspension
- SIDLIDE 100MG SUSPENSION(450 ML suspension in bottle)Menarini India Pvt LtdRs. 0.18/ML of suspensionRs. 81.87save 61% more per ML of suspension
- SPANIM 100MG SUSPENSION(60 ML suspension in bottle)Medispan LtdRs. 0.25/ML of suspensionRs. 15.25save 46% more per ML of suspension
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
Expert advice for NIQ
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for NIQ
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.