food interaction for NIMULID SAFE
alcohol interaction for NIMULID SAFE
pregnancy interaction for NIMULID SAFE
lactation interaction for NIMULID SAFE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NIMULID SAFE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NIMULID SAFE
- NELSID 75 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 6.54/ML of injectionRs. 13.09save 23% more per ML of injection
- NIMUJET 75MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 15.96/ML of injectionRs. 15.96pay 88% more per ML of injection
- TAKEAWAY 75MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 7.47/ML of injectionRs. 14.95save 12% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for NIMULID SAFE
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for NIMULID SAFE
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.