food interaction for NIMOTAS KID
alcohol interaction for NIMOTAS KID
pregnancy interaction for NIMOTAS KID
lactation interaction for NIMOTAS KID
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NIMOTAS KID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NIMOTAS KID
- NIMDUS 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 0.25/tablet dtRs. 2.50save 56% more per tablet dt
- NIMCARE 50MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Alde Medi Impex LtdRs. 2/tablet dtRs. 19.97pay 255% more per tablet dt
- DOLIDE 50 MG TABLET DT(10 tablet dt in strip)Embiotic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.39/tablet dtRs. 13.87pay 147% more per tablet dt
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for NIMOTAS KID
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions for NIMOTAS KID
Q.Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q.Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q.Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q.Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.