food interaction for NIMESON
alcohol interaction for NIMESON
pregnancy interaction for NIMESON
lactation interaction for NIMESON
medicine interaction for NIMESON
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NIMESON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NIMESON
- WILLGO 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 3.60/tabletRs. 36pay 99% more per tablet
- PRONIM 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.76/tabletRs. 57.60pay 219% more per tablet
- NIMPREX SR 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Seagull Labs (I) Pvt LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48pay 165% more per tablet
- EMSULIDE 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.60/tabletRs. 16save 12% more per tablet
- NOVOLID 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 3.40/tabletRs. 34pay 88% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR NIMESON
- if you are allergic to Nimesulide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- if you have or had gastric ulceration/bleeding in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR NIMESON
Q. Is Nimesulide an antibiotic?
No, Nimesulide is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) which relieves acute pain in conditions like joint pain and period pain. However, it may be used with antibiotics to relieve pain associated with certain infections
Q. Can I take Nimesulide with paracetamol or ibuprofen?
Nimesulide, paracetamol and ibuprofen are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drugs). Taking two NSAID drugs together is not advisable as it may increase the potential for gastric ulceration and bleeding
Q. Does Nimesulide contain aspirin or sulphur?
No. Nimesulide is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs; pain-relieving drug) doesn't contain aspirin or sulphur
Q. Is Nimesulide safe?
Nimesulide is safe at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.