Medicine Overview of Neosoralen Lotion
Side effects of Neosoralen Lotion
Redness of skin, Blisters on skin, Edema, Itching.
How to use Neosoralen Lotion
This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Shake it well and apply to the area evenly.
How Neosoralen Lotion works
Neosoralen lotion is used along with ultraviolet-A irradiation where it works by decreasing the number of cells the skin makes.
In Depth Information on Neosoralen Lotion
Expert advice for Neosoralen Lotion
- Trioxsalen is a very strong medicine that increases your skin sensitivity to sunlight. Do not use it for sun tanning or to increase tolerance to sunlight; if doing so, do not use trioxsalen for more than 14 days.
- Take this treatment (trioxsalen and UVA) two or three times a week with the treatment spaced at least forty-eight hours apart.
- Take this medication by mouth with food or milk, usually 2 to 4 hours before your UVA light treatment.
- Do not sunbathe for 24 hours before taking trioxsalen. Wear UVA-absorbing, wrap-around sunglasses and cover exposed skin or use a sunblock (SP 15 or higher) for the twenty-four (24) hour period following treatment with trioxsalen.
- Use extra caution for at least 48 hours following each treatment. After each treatment, cover your skin for at least 8 hours by wearing protective clothing.
- Do not increase the amount of trioxsalen if you are taking or spend extra time in the sunlight or under an ultraviolet lamp.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as trioxsalen may cause dizziness.
- You will need to have an eye examination before starting trioxsalen and also once a year thereafter.
- Be careful before applying anything to your skin to treat dryness and itchiness caused by trioxsalen.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Neosoralen Lotion
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Neosoralen Lotion+more
during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Neosoralen Lotion alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Neosoralen Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with k+more
idney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Neosoralen Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Neosoralen Lotion is probably safe to use in patients with l+more
iver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Neosoralen Lotion may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
User Submitted Feedback For Neosoralen 0.2% w/v Lotion
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Substitutes for Neosoralen Lotion
Q ON 0.2% w/v Lotion
Tetramed Biotek Pvt Ltd
₹4.47/ml of Lotion