food interaction for NEORELAX
alcohol interaction for NEORELAX
pregnancy interaction for NEORELAX
lactation interaction for NEORELAX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NEORELAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR NEORELAX
- MYORIL 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 16.39/capsuleRs. 163.93pay 43% more per capsule
- THIOSPAS 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 13.20/capsuleRs. 132pay 15% more per capsule
- MIOFREE 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 11.85/capsuleRs. 118.50pay 3% more per capsule
- RELMUS 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 11.80/capsuleRs. 118pay 3% more per capsule
- BAKWEL 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pulse PharmaceuticalsRs. 9.50/capsuleRs. 95save 17% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR NEORELAX
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR NEORELAX
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.