food interaction for NEORAL
alcohol interaction for NEORAL
pregnancy interaction for NEORAL
lactation interaction for NEORAL
medicine interaction for NEORAL
Avoid Neoral 25 mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR NEORAL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR NEORAL 25 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking NEORAL 25 MG CAPSULE
- 68%Once A Day
- 16%Twice A Day
- 11%Thrice A Day
- 5%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR NEORAL
- PANIMUN BIORAL 25 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 27.58/capsuleRs. 165.50same price
- PSORID 25 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 25.70/capsuleRs. 128.52save 7% more per capsule
- CYCLOPHIL ME 25 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 26/capsuleRs. 130save 6% more per capsule
- ARPIMUNE ME 25 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 22.18/capsuleRs. 110.90save 19% more per capsule
- SANDIMMUN NEORAL 25 MG CAPSULE(50 capsules in packet)Novartis India LtdRs. 25.70/capsuleRs. 1285.20save 7% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR NEORAL
Frequently asked questions FOR NEORAL
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.